Common Written Examination Programme Details
- Course Duration : Aug 03, 2011 - Sep 9, 2011
- Admission Date : July 25, 2011
- Regular Batch Timing : 6.30am - 9.30 am.
- Days: Monday to Sunday
- Admission Requirements : '2' Passport size Photograph
- Fees : Rs. 5,500 (Inclusive of Tax)
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language Objective -Descriptive - Essay, Precis, Letter writing etc.
- General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)
- Computer Knowledge
What Makes SSB your Best Choice?
- Our class room programme is Intensive and of High Quality & Result Oriental Programme.
- Simulated (Model Exam) on the lines of 'Common written Examination' (CWE)
- Free Guidance and mock interview beforeinterview
- Students will be provided with current affairs magazine civilspedia covers latest's ImportantInformation on Banking, Finance Economy
- Get trained by a band of competent, dedicated faculties
- Exhaustive examples in every model
- Personalised Attention to our Students, Student - Faculty Ratio is 10:1
- Periodic updates of recruitments